Thursday, July 3, 2008

Back from A Very Long Hiatus!!!

First of all I apologize to all my readers, people who has been leaving messages and those who wanted to exchange links. Unfortunately, it was a very long hiatus for me. Yes, I actually hibernated for such a long time for unknown reasons. I didn't even bother to check on my blogs.

Anyway, again for unknown reasons, I decided to visit my blog and write again (WOHOO!!!).

Some updates, let me keep it short because I don't want to bore you guys with endless details.

1. Changed my cook again and she has been with us for almost 5 months. So far so good (crossing my fingers!!).

2. Just came from a shopping trip in Bangkok a week ago. Unbelievable shopping!!! Highly recommended if you want household stuff, clothes, etc. But beware of the weather, it is hotter than ever (I believe worst than Manila). Ended up having coughs and colds from that trip (HMPH!!!).

3. Had minor renovations in our house. Had bookshelves and cabinets made.

4. I am currently in the process of weeding out old clothes. Believe me this is the worst thing that I can ever imagine. It is so taxing, tiring, irritating among others and above all, it really, really takes a long time to finish.

5. Had a major hair cut, went from shoulder length to chin length hair. Oh my, what a relief. It feels so much lighter!!!

6. Current obsessions are korean dramas and a variety show. Believe it or not despite the fact that I don't understand a single thing, I bother to watch this variety show (We Got Married) live via on-line streaming. Yes, I am that addicted (ha-ha).

7. Another obsession right now is playing all "hidden objects" game in the computer. Yup, I love those games.

8. Shopping is still a must but I sort of got guilty recently knowing times are really hard right now especially the rising cost of gas.

So far those are the major stuff going on in my life. I'll share some pictures next time.

It feels so good to be back again :)

No comments: