Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bring It On!!!

I am so stressed!!! Its been a friggin week and I think there will more this week. I hate this!!!!Waahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Why???

1. The guy who bumped into my mother-in-laws car is so friggin slow. Its my problem because I was the one using it on the day it was bumped in the parking lot. It was just parked and minding its own business when this stupid guy who was about to leave his parking space, backed up into it. His excuse, he didn't see the friggin car!!! Man, how can you not see a parked car. Anyway, this happened during the holidays and until now his insurance company has not completed all the required documents. Meaning, the car is still not fixed after more than a month. My mother in law, meantime keeps on following me up about it. I do understand why she's doing that but its really stressing me out. What can I do????

2. My mother in law asked for my help to look a maid for her. I have an aunt in the province who normally sources maids for us. So I asked her if she has 2 maids available and she said yes. So I started coordinating this since Christmas and guess what, the maids are still not here. I already sent the money for their plane fares and everything has been set and they were suppose to be here Monday. By unfortunate circumstances, one of the maid needs to have her teeth pulled out and because she had her period they had to postpone the trip again. Waahhhh, so again my mother in law has been following me up about this. What can I do!!!! I hate having problems about things that are suppose to be simple.

3. Our water bill arrived and imagine my shock when I saw that it increased by a 100%!!!!!What the f*** happened here?? Since I don't know any plumber, I had to call my mother in law for her plumber. Of course, I had to tell her the reason. This other maid of mine then told her that there's something wrong in our guest bathroom. So, I told why didn't you tell me. On the other hand I felt so guilty and mad at myself, if I was a better housewife and if I had taken the time out to really check on things, I would have found out about it sooner. Anyway, this problem has been sold but then again it added to my stress.

4. My maid of almost 4 years is leaving and going back to the province. She will be helping out her sister's food stall that's why she wants to go back there. So here I am again on the look out for another maid. Hmmm, I wonder sometimes if my life will be simpler if I didn't have maids :(

5. Another thing that really pissed me off was when I started checking and seeing the quality of housework I'm getting from my maids. Since I am home most of the time, as a housewife I should be able to monitor how they are doing their duties. I saw the guest bathroom and it was so full of dust. So, I had to talk to my maid again and supervise her duties.

There goes my harassing week!!! Dealing with domestic problems is more difficult than dealing with work stress. Household problems will hound you 24 hours a day while stress in the office can be turned off and on once you get home.

As a housewife, its like your pressured to always have an orderly, pristine, smooth, and organized household. Much harder than I thought :(

Hmmm, do I want my old life back????

1 comment:

PersonalAssist247 said...

hahaha I could relate;) Nice blog you have here. I've added you to one of my favorites.