Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Year, New Goals....

It was a busy, tiring, and fun holiday for me thus the long silence in my blog. I'll share what has happened the past two weeks in my succeeding posts.

Since its the start of the year and its my first post for 2008, what better way to start it is by setting my goals for the year.

  1. Quit Smoking
  2. Cook more often (started it right by cooking for hubby yesterday :))
  3. Exercise at least 3 times a week
  4. Fix the House
  5. Set-up a new business
  6. Eat sweets at most twice a week - major good luck to me :(
  7. Eat more veggies
  8. Stop drinking coffee and soft drinks
  9. Supervise my household helpers regularly
  10. Shop only twice a month - hmmm, why did I include this????
On hindsight, I think I've set up a tall order for me. Well, I have this blog to keep me in check.

I do hope that I'll be able to achieve my 10 goals for the year. Its a rough start but I think I'll be able to achieve it :)

No comments: