Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Hate Traffic

I know, traffic really worsens during the Holidays but it really becomes more unbearable every year. Trying to analyze what's causing it is a futile effort.

Coming from the house, I decided to drop by my store at Shaw before proceeding to Rockwell to meet up with my friend. Lo and behold or I was just unusually unlucky, it took me almost 2 hours to reach my store. Imagine that!!!! Normally, it would only take me 15 minutes or at most 30 minutes to reach my store not 2 hours!!!

I am just thankful that I have a driver and I didn't have to endure that. Nevertheless, I was in a bad mood and I didn't want to go to Rockwell anymore because it might take me another 2 hours to get there.

So my friend and I decided to meet up at Serendra instead. Due to the horrible traffic I encountered, I was no longer in the mood to shop. I was actually dreading my travel time from Serendra to my house.

I was right, my normal travel time of 20 minutes was prolonged to an hour. Imagine, I spent more time in the car than making chika with my friend!!!!

Attention MMDA, will we ever resolve our traffic problems????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. I read the headline and thought it would be something tongue in cheek about SEPR

Alan

Ruby said...

Traffic is even worse for commuters. We simply have no choice. :D

Love your blog sis!