Wednesday, December 12, 2007

If The Shoe Fits....


Finally, I was able to buy some shoes after more than a month of looking for something that would fit me.

I think I was whining a whole ago that its so hard for me to find shoes that would fit because I have such small feet. Normally I need a shoe size 4 or 4 1/2 or 5 and most of the time the size 5's are still too big.

So I focussed on looking for some shoes last weekend. I went to Bonifacio High Street last Saturday. I went Back to Mia Bella despite the bad experience the first time.

Anyway, since it was the only store wherein I found some nice designs and most importantly, shoes that would fit me. I bought 2 from Mia Bella, a Melissa Night + Lorenzo Merlino (black with white design) and Cole Vintage bronze ballet flats. Last pair was a white flats from Charles and Keith.

I also bought a dress from Peppered Cherry but I didn't get to take a picture. It was similar to the dress a bought before but this time in black with white hand painted design.

I'm super happy :)

No comments: