Thursday, December 13, 2007

Running Out of Ideas....

Its practically Christmas and I still don't have a gift for the "Love of My Life" (ha-ha, so cheezy). Why is it so hard to buy men their gifts, waaahhhh.......

Hubby is only into 2 things, video consoles and fishing. When it comes to video consoles, he practically has all the nice stuff. From Playstation 1 to 3, Wii, PSP and Xbox. I don't see him playing with his video consoles so I'm a bit apprehensive in buying him an Xbox 3. So, no ideas from here.

Fishing, I don't know anything about fishing. The way I look at it, he doesn't need anything here either. He has so much stuff that I am already going crazy where to store them.

What else?? Think, think.....

Worst case scenario is to cook for him if I really don't find anything for him. The reason why I didn't want to cook for him is because I wanted to surprise him on his birthday next month. I'm planning to throw him a surprise party and I will be the one preparing everything (with the help of my maids, of course).

Hmm, stressful....


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't got a clue either!! It seems like he has everything he wants already...I wish he'd just tell me something he'd like, would make my life a lot easier :)

Rachel said...

My darling dearest is an avid hunter/fisherman so I give him Gift Cards to Academy attached to a neat new lure or camo something.
Good luck!

Rhoda said...

hi rachel, welcome to my blog. thanks for the idea, I might try that for his birthday which is in January. I just got him a watch that can indicate the moon phase which I just found out is also important when he goes fishing.