Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh So Yummy......


I have a new friend who I met through my other blog. She dropped by the house early this morning to give me the cupcakes that she baked herself.

My diet for today went berserk because it was just so yummy.

Even if its straight from the ref would you believe that it's still moist!!!! Unlike the regular cupcakes that you buy around wherein you need to thaw it a bit to make sure that its a bit moist when you bite into it. And the chocolate is so heavenly, its not too sweet at all even if its double chocolate (icing and cake). She gave me 8 cupcakes and as of 11 pm, only 3 cupcakes are left. Yes, I consumed 5 of it starting at 2 pm.

Thanks a lot Emily :)

I'm just crazy over anything chocolate.

Diet, diet, diet its just impossible during the holidays....


3 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

i'm so glad i don't like chocolate, otherwise, i think my mouth would be watering, all over my keyboard!

Rachel said...

I adore your blog header!!
Double chocolate, sign me up!
But only if it's Dark. Yeppers, I'm a chocolate snob :-)
Wonderful blog!

Rhoda said...

Thanks rachel :)