Sunday, September 23, 2007

Maid Crisis!!!

My maids are fighting. Arghhhh, of all things to stress me out this one thing that shouldn't even be a problem for me.

My all-around maid who has been with us for 3 years could not get along with the other maid (cook). Her reason is that the cook is so moody, not easy to talk to, lazy, and doesn't listen when she tells her not to do something because she knows I won't like it, etc. She said that she might be forced to leave because she couldn't stand the cook. I really panicked with this thought, I can't let her leave. She is the only one who knows where we keep our stuff, when to bring the dogs to the vet, how i want our clothes irones, etc. In short, I am very dependent on her in a lot of things.

The cook has been with us for a year and I've noticed that she has become hardheaded. I've told her not to repeat our meals because my hubby hates that. She should come out with a variety of meals for us and never serve leftover foods. Despite this, she still keeps on serving the same meals and she sometimes comes up with new but unusual and unappetizing food. I bought her numerous cook books already and I already prepared a menu plan for us. Despite this, she still insist on doing her own thing.

My hubby is already complaining about our food and I'm getting stressed with it. That is the only thing that my husband requested, to eat really good food. So if this does not happen, "umiinit na talaga ulo nya". He is be in a bad mood the whole day.

So because of this I need to fire the cook but before doing that I need to find a replacement for her. I called my aunt in the province to look for a cook for me ASAP. She'll call me in 2 days to find let me know if she found one for me.

I need a cook ASAP.....

Other than that it was just a lazy Sunday for me. Just watched TV the whole day and took a nap after lunch. Nothing much on the showbiz "tsismis" shows so I kept on switching channels.

As I am writing this blog, hubby said he was hungry. So I already called McDonald's for delivery since its the only fastfood chain that offers 24 hour delivery.

Till my next adventure....

No comments: