Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Peaceful Day :)

Yes it was a peaceful day today. Woke up early because I had Chinese language lessons (Fookien) at 10 am. Although I was late by 15 minutes because it was so hard to wake up today.

Why am I taking up Fookien? Because I married a pure Chinese and here in my country, they normally use the Fookien dialect. I am pure Filipino on the other hand and I really don't know anything about their language. Since my in-laws normally converse in Fookien, I decided to learn so that I can understand what they are talking about especially during family gatherings. I also want to prepare because when we have kids, I want them to speak Chinese as well because this part of their heritage.

After my lessons, I passed by a mall to buy some stuff then dropped by the bank as well. Our lunch was acceptable to I didn't hear compains from hubby today. YIPEE!!!

I was suppose to call up the manpower agencies to search for my new cook but then it completely slipped my mind. After lunch, I was so busy surfing the net and chatting with my friends then before I knew it was 5 pm already. They were all closed by then. Hmph, what a lazy girl!!! Ha-ha....

Good thing dinner was a again a peaceful occassion. TWO YIPPEES for me!!! But tomorrow, that will be the first thing that I'll do.

Hmmm, aside from that I really need to start fixing our room. Its such a mess. My maid can't fix it on her own because she doesn't know where to put my stuff.

I guess that will my next adventure....

No comments: