Thursday, September 27, 2007

Watched a Great Movie Today

Oh today was a much lazier day for me. Again, I woke really late like 11 AM because I got engrossed in watching one of Reese Witherspoon's movie in cable. I don't know the title of the movie but the story was she pretended to be the perfect man for her Mom. I ended up watching until 4 AM. Whew, I had a headache afterwards.

After lunch, my husband invited me to watch a movie. So we went to the mall and we decided to watch "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". Since the movie was at 5 PM, I decided to drop by Gourdo's and did some shopping. Here's a link to my other blog regarding my shopping.


Anyway, Chuck and Larry was such a funny movie. I also cried in some of the scenes, oh well I easily cry on anything. I'd recommend this movie if you want to have a good laugh.

So, again because I had a busy day I was not able to take care of the replacement of my cook. I promised myself I'd do this tomorrow :)

Oh, I have another project tomorrow as well, to fix this part our room. That's one corner of our room that's really messy. Those are the bags that I frequently used, a basket stuffed with junk and some clothes that needs to placed inside my cabinets. My maid can't touch that part, it has to be me.
Oh well, tomorrow is another day :)

No comments: