Thursday, November 15, 2007

Last Weekend....

Didn't get to blog that much since last weekend, mainly because I was too lazy to do so....

Last Saturday, I attended the baptism of my godson Ben. He's really cute and he was crying the whole time. We were laughing so hard because his parents couldn't make him stop crying, when his grandma held him that was the only time he stopped crying.

After the sumptuous lunch at Richmonde Hotel, we all decided to meet again at around 5 pm at Bonifacio High Street. I couldn't help but browse around the shops.

Of course, I bought some stuff for myself and hubby. Hubby and I bought one tempur pillow each. One our friends recommended this pillow, in her words its really "fabulous" because it follows the contour of your head, minimizes snoring and removes neck or back pain. We were actually able to try the pillows and the mattress in the shop. What a pillow.....here's their web site http://philippines.tempur.com/. In my opinion its worth it even if its expensive at P7,150 each.


I also love pottery. I've been to this shop by a famous ceramic artist and I started falling in love with pottery. Here's what I bought from Serendra, 6 coasters and 2 jars. They are also expensive as well but to me they are worth it.

Then I dropped by several shops and I unfortunately got turned off in one of the shops named Mia Bella. They had really nice stuff but very rude sales assistants or ladies. I tried on one style of shoe and unfortunately it didn't fit me but another style did. So I wanted to try another style but this very rude sales lady told me that I don't think it would fit you. Talk about a lazy sales person, she was just too lazy to get me the size that I wanted. I was not in the mood to stoop down to her level, so I just ignored it. I continued browsing in their shop and I found another shoe that I wanted. So I requested if she could get me a new stock. After a few minutes she came back and told me that the display was the last stock. I requested for a discount because the shoe on display was a bit worn out already. Then when they said they couldn't give me one I left and my parting words were "Sorry na lang kayo, wala kayong benta!!!". To all those planning to shop in the store, beware of these rude sales ladies.

Anyway, I moved on to another shop called Peppered Cherry. Oh, I love their stuff and they are reasonably priced. I was able to b
uy just one item because I was really in the mood to buy some shoes. So I ended up with the jumper dress...

Last stop was a newly opened shoe store called Aldo. After waiting for several months for the shop to open, to my dismay their smallest size is still too big for me. I wanted to cry, the sales assistant was nice enough to get me several stocks and I even tried it with a cork, but it was still too big for me :( So I ended up buying a bag....

That was my adventure last weekend...

No comments: