Thursday, November 8, 2007

Shopaholic Pinay is Back


Yup, after a two week hiatus from shopping I came back with a vengeance today....

First we went to Toys R' Us because I had to buy a gift for my godson who will be christened tomorrow.

After my doctor's appointment, my husband and I went to Podium. While he was having coffee, I went to three of my favorite shops Na-na-na-na Warehouse, Dorothy Perkins and Gingersnaps. By the way Gingersnaps sells maternity clothes but I really like the designs of their clothes so I just buy from their shop...

All in all I bought 2 dresses, 2 capri pants and 1 top. Hmmm, it satisfied my craving for the moment. Next stop will probably be High Heels or bags.


Tantrum

1 comment:

sistahannah said...

hi Milky Way,
i'm Hannah, i work as a researcher sa Rated K (Ms. Korina Sanchez)..we're coming up with a segment about a pinay shopaholic and while researching for the said topic, i came across your blog...i find your story cute and interesting..would it be okay kung ma-interview namin kayo for the show? (rated k)...please..please..please..your story will surely inspire pinays here and abroad who are undergoing the same dillema---being a shopaholic and spending too much..the segment's treatment will be ala-confessions of a shopaholic movie.. i''ll be looking forward for your response asap sana...thanks in advance! God bless..

sincerely,
Hannah
0908-426-4474