Wednesday, November 21, 2007

How to Cook Tuna?

Hubby went fishing a couple of weeks back and he caught a tuna. I was asking him how are we suppose to cook it?

Being me, the only way I know how to eat tuna is the way Japanese restaurants prepare it - raw or as sashimi. Since it was not fresh anymore, it was stored in an ice cooler during their travel time, it can no longer be prepared as sashimi.

So, I told him I'll look for a recipe. I completely forgot all about it!!!! Then tonight, my cook prepared it by frying it. Hmmm, hubby was frowning when he saw it. He said, what a waste in frying the tuna. I didn't say anything and I just tried how it tasted. Good thing it was tasty and passable. Whew, what a major boboo for me. Of course that's why I'm an undomesticated housewife.

I should really take note of these things. After 6 months of being a housewife, I'm slowly trying to learn the ropes.

2 comments:

KikayC said...

kudos to you! being a housewife is the hardest job in the world.

Rhoda said...

ha-ha, i agree...it's even harder compared to when i was working :)