Thursday, November 15, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree...



O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree! How are thy leaves so verdant! O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, How are thy leaves so verdant!




Yup its Christmas once again and what better way to start off the holiday season but by setting up the Christmas Tree and Christmas decors.


That's our tree...Yup, I just decorated it so I know it may not really look perfect but I'm happy how it turned out. My theme this year is still red and gold. Next year, I'm planning to change my theme into white and orange Elf.


I also bought one Christmas decor that I fell in love with while browsing some stuff at Gourdo's. Its a singing Snowman family, promise they are really cute ...They are singing We Wish you a Merry Christmas while dancing Frosty

Merrry Christmas



2 comments:

KikayC said...

love your tree. it's huge. ours doesn't have an angel on top yet. I was hoping to get one last weekend but I totally forgot all about it, instead I went shopping at urban bazaar at rockwell.

I really need to find an angel.

Rhoda said...

thanks kikayc :) yup, hubby kasi wants a really big tree kaya we bought that one. oh, i was in rockwell last weekend as well but forgot to drop by the bazaar.