Saturday, November 17, 2007

Lola Day

Today was another "lola" (grandma) day for me with my good friend Tracy. Ha-ha, we call it our "lola" day because ever Saturday we always meet up either to go the gym, go to the parlor, shop, eat out and of course the never ending chismisan (chit-chat)....This is normally my day away from hubby....

I fetched her at around 2 pm and then we went to Rockwell to watch a Tagalog film "One More Chance". While she was paying for our tickets, I was buying our popcorn and drinks. Butter popcorn for her and cheese for me. I just looove cheese popcorn .

We really wanted to see this movie not because we were fans of the actor and actress but we are really suckers for any good old romance movie.. Overall this movie was great except for the ending. It was very realistic and not too cheezy which is very rare for Tagalog Romance Movies. It just goes to show that in any relationship, giving each other space or time to be alone as very important for it to last long. Controlling your partner will never work and will only lead to the other party being suffocated.

After the movie, we had our manicure and pedicure at Beauty Bar. Highly recommended at a very affordable price. I love seeing my nails so clean and buffed. I just miss having nail polish since this is one of the things my doctor prohibited me from using until I find one that's organic as well .

My quest to find new shoes is still futile. Oh well, there's always tomorrow...

Dinner time, met up with a couple of our friends and had our chika time. Went home at around 10 pm because I was a bit tired after waking up at 8 am for my blood test.

Tomorrow, Ricky and I will be having our usual date. Hmmm, I wonder where we'll be going ?

1 comment:

Rhoda said...

Crescenet, sorry but I could not understand your message. Please translate this to English. Thanks