Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Nov. 2 at Manila Memorial....Never Again

November 2 was All Souls Day and we Filipinos normally celebrate it by visiting our loved ones in the cemetery.

Previously, my family and I would go a few days before or a few days after the actual day. This time we decided to go to Manila Memorial on November 2. All the while thinking that traffic wouldn't be that bad since it was a very long weekend.

We were wrong!!! It took us 1 hour just to get to Manila Memorial compared to about the normal 10 minutes travel time. Traffic was horrendous and it was really bumper to bumper. Upon reaching the entrance of Manila Memorial, we saw that traffic was not moving as well. We decided to abort our plans and just have dinner.

I was so hungry....We didn't wait for My Mom and my brothers to arrive and we decided to eat ahead of them....Hmmm, it was yummy!!!!

We all agreed that we'll just visit next Sunday.


No comments: