Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Chika Time With Friends @ Shangri La

Had another get together with my friends last night.

Oh by the way before sharing what happened last night, may I just day that I attended a very lousy wedding at Tagaytay. The church wedding was late by almost an hour thus the reception started at 1 pm. Then imagine that they finished serving our lunch at 3 pm!!!! We had to travel for like and hour and half for lousy food and late lunch. Aaargghhhh......


Moving on, I had another get together with my friends yesterday. They were craving for a dimsum feast at Gloria Maris Shangri La Mall. Our meeting time was at 6:30 but one of my friends called and told me she'll be there earlier. So I told her I'll meet her there at 5 pm.

Upon arrival at the mall, knowing me,
I passed by a few stores and bought a few stuff. My first stop was Body Shop. I found an old lip stick at home and I super loved it so I decided to buy one. Unfortunately, since it was on old stock they no longer carry the same thing. So the sales lady just helped me approximate the shade and I think it is more or less the same. I bought the caramel shade (28) from Body Shop.

From Body Shop, I then decided to drop by Beauty Bar to buy an eye lash curler. I am not really into curling my lash since its actually very short but I decided that I want to give it try again.

My friend and I met-up at this point and we decided to go around the mall some more. This time I bought a large bottle of Citromint. Oh this is one of the best finds for me. It serves as an aromatheraphy oil that repels mosquitoes and cockroaches, can be used as flea repellant for my dogs and also use this to wipe my walls, tiles, floor etc. to repel all these bugs. I guarantee that it truly works.

After several clothes shops, we weren't able to buy anything because nothing really caught our eye. In one of our rounds, I bought a large choco chip cookie (I'm actually munching this while writing this blog) and then lastly I bought a celebrity magazine because I was really curious with the story of Pops Fernandez.

Finally, we met-up with our other friends and had dimsum galore at Glora Maris. We had hakaw (3 orders), chicken feet (4 orders), shao long pao, bean curd, siomai, and fried dumpling. We also ordered 2 way peking duck. YUMMY!!!!! Of course our meal ended by having coffee and dessert at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf along Emerald Avenue Ortigas.

We had a good laugh and ended our "chika" at around 11:30 pm since they all had work the following day :)

No comments: