Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Going back to the Office

After more than 5 months, I went back to my former office to have lunch and to visit my former colleagues.

Admittedly, I felt kinda weird while on my way and while entering the office. I somehow missed it but at the same time I didn't miss it all. Sounds weird.....

Anyway, I was really happy to see them. Especially when I got the chance to talk to my former subordinates. They updated me on all the projects that we were working on. I also got the chance to get a sample of the newly launched product that we were working on while I was there. I was really glad to hear that all our hard worked paid off because they were able to hit their budgets last fiscal year.

They all said I lost weight, ha-ha-ha. This made me all the more happier because I felt that I really didn't loose weight. But, I'd take their word for it
It was a fun experience but after thinking about it, I am happy being a housewife. Just hearing the stories on what's going on and all other "unpleasant" stories, I all the more felt happy that I am out of the rat race.

No comments: