Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yahoo, Finally Got Out of The House!!

Yes, my driver was still absent yesterday but hubby was around. We decided to go out and watch a movie at Promenade Greenhills.

We watched "No Reservations" and I really liked the movie. I cried several times while watching it because I really pity the child when she lost her mother. It was touch seeing her go through adjustments in living with her aunt who she doesn't really know that much. The adjustments on both the aunt and the niece was really tough. Although its a romance movie, the romance part I felt was just on the side. It was still cute nevertheless but I think it was more of the story of the aunt and the niece. Anyway, I still liked the movie.

After a tub of popcorn, a pack of M&M's peanut and water we still decided to have an early dinner at Cibo. This is actually one of our favorite restaurants. We ordered our usual white grape juice, a pizza and beef tenderloin. It was yummmy....

Bought a couple of In Style back issues and the most i
mportant purchase was my anniversary gift for hubby. We are celebrating our 4th year anniversary on Friday. I'm also excited because we'll be spending 3 days in Tagaytay.

Anyway back to my gift, it's a coffee syphon. Its another kind of coffee maker, if you've been to UCC then you'll notice its something similar to that. He was the one who requested this and I really don't know what will happen to our regular coffee maker.

Oh, well....

No comments: