Friday, October 12, 2007

A Day on My Own

Hubby went on his weekly fishing trip with his buddies yesterday. So, I was on my own and I decided to come-up with activities to occupy my time.

After lunch, I sat down in front of the computer and surfed the net. I also visited my favorite web sites and emailed some of my friends. I also chatted with some in my yahoo messenger especially those who live outside the country.

Then at around 3 pm, I went to the gym. I'm so proud of myself because I went there in two consecutive days. Today, all my muscles are aching. My arms, thighs, legs, back and stomach are painful. Well, I don't have choice because I need to loose weight.

Went home at around 6 pm and then around 7, left again because I called up a friend and invited her to have dinner. I thought it was going to be traffic going to Podium because its a holiday today and I expected people to be out. In other words, I arrived an hour earlier than our supposed meeting time at 8 pm.

No other thing to do but SHOP!!! Nyahaha, I always try to find an excuse to shop.... What did I buy?


My make-up stash from Body Shop: paddle brush, cheek tint, liquid eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and lip balm.

Three blouses from Bayo....




And a Dress from Warehouse....


Notice that I'm getting to be fixated with black clothes. I don't know sometimes I just get fixated with colors and I suddenly notice that most of my new clothes are in the same color.

After my shopping, I met up with my friend and had dinner at Lasa! in Podium. They really serve good food at reasonable prices. In case you are craving for Filipino food, you should drop by there because they really serve good kare-kare. They use real peanut sauce.

From Lasa we went to Cafe Breton for some coffee and dessert. I just had coffee and our never ending sharing of the latest happenings in our life. By 11:30 hubby called and told me he's home already so I decided to go home as well.

I didn't really end up on my own yesterday :)

No comments: