Friday, October 5, 2007

Shopping Marathon

Ok, today was my gym day. I go to Gold's Gym and its located inside the mall Robinsons Galleria. After my work-out I really intended to buy some stuff, but guess what? Of course, I ended up buying more than what I planned.

I bought about 5 items in less than an hour visiting 5 different stores inside the mall. Hmm, talk about a marathon.

Let me start off with what I
intended to buy. I wanted to buy black shoes, a black clutch bag and fashion tape. Why do I need these? I'll be attending a wedding on Sunday with my mother in law in Tagaytay. I'm not too happy with my black stilettos at home so I wanted a new one and for some reason or another I wanted a clutch bag to go with my dress and shoes :) This is the dress that I'm going to wear on Sunday and here's my new bag and shoes to go with it. I bought the shoes from Charles and Keith while the bag is from Dorothy Perkins.

Fashion tape, this is definitely a must have. I'm not sure if its noticeable but my dress has a rounded plunging neckline. To avoid unnecessary baring of private stuff, fashion tape is the answer!!! So, I dropped by Beauty Bar to buy the fashion tape :)

So, I was done with what I think was necessary or m
y must haves. But in trying to look for that "perfect clutch bag", I stumbled upon this bag from Wallis. I am really fond of big bags and I actually have a hard time using small bags because I have so much stuff that I need to bring every time I go out. I fell in love with the bag so I decided to buy is as well.

On to my last stop, I think this also a must have so more or less I only bought 1 item that was not on my list.

Remember my new maid or cook, well she requested for cook books in Filipino since all of my recipe books at home are in English. Since she was having a hard time understanding some of the terms, she requested me to buy some for her. I bought several to make sure that she'll be able to cook a variety of meals without having to repeat any meal in the next month thus avoiding a sure complaint from hubby. Ha, I think I found a gem in her....

No comments: