Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Maid Crisis Resolved

Yesterday was really bad, my cook prepared a really salty food and my husband went crazy with her already. He didn't eat the food and I ended up ordering food for him.

He already gave a statement that he will not eat anything she cooks. Yes, I was in panic mode yesterday. I was hoping that after he has eaten he would have cooled down and would have eaten the food she prepared for dinner. But no, he was so adamant in not eating anything.

So, I finally got to call the agency to look for cook ASAP. The agency said they would call me the following day. Despite my hesitation in getting a maid from an agency because of all the horror stories, I really didn't have a choice. I already got one from Sacred Heart before and I was happy with that maid unfortunately she left because she wanted to study.

I was really panicking because I had to fire her today and I don't have a replacement yet. It was no use letting her stay because my husband will not eat whatever she prepares.

I was already thinking that I will be forced to cook. Oh no, I got scared that my husband might end up in a bad mood anyway since I'm really a lousy cook. So, I started browsing all the cook books I had at home. I was thinking of preparing adobo and vegetables.

Today, I ended up ordering food and finally telling the cook that she's fired. I think she knew that it was already coming. I also heard from Sacred Heart Agency and I'll be fetching the new cook tomorrow. Hallelujah!!!!!

I'm crossing my fingers that this cook will turn out to be good.....

No comments: