Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Off to Tagaytay Tomorrow

Today, I just went our for a while and bought some drinks and chips that hubby and I will be bringing for our trip to Tagaytay.

Would you believe it took me about 3 hours to pack for a 3 day stay? The thing is I also had to pack additional clothes because from Tagaytay we'll be attending a friends birthday party. Plus I had to prepare all our medicines..Whew, it was tiring.

Anyway, had to send my new maid to the doctor because she was not feeling well. My other maid accompanied her so I had to take care of the dogs in between packing our stuff. Hmmm, times like this wherein I have to take care of everything really makes me realize that I can never live without at least one maid.

I just feel thankful that we can afford to have these luxuries.

So, Ill probably be back on Sunday :)

No comments: