Thursday, October 4, 2007

Shopaholic in Distress

I was so distressed last Friday and Saturday.Imagine, I went to the mall last Friday intending to buy books but of course on the side I also wanted to buy maybe some shoes or household stuff. But then, the mall was over crowded because of the pay day weekend sale.



It was so frustrating to shop because there were too many people trying to grab the discounted items in the different shops inside the mall. Plus the fact that the cashiers had long lines and it would take you 30 minutes to purchase an item.So, I just ended up buying my romance books.



Oh, by the way I'm still into this and I'm addicted with romance novels especially Mills and Boon. Its so easy to read and its a low brainer (ha-ha-ha). Some of friends accuse me as being to cheezy because of my fondness with these kinds of books but I don't really care.


Anyway, enough of that. Come Saturday I went to another mall this time hoping to find some shoes. To my dismay, the style that I wanted didn't have a size for me. This again is one of my furstrations, I have small feet and my shoe size is only 4.5 or 5 depending on the style.


As a result, it was a distressing two days for me. Oh well, better luck next time....

No comments: