Saturday, October 6, 2007

Shopaholic Pinay Strikes Again...

Ha-ha, Yes, I went shopping again!!!!!

After lunch I went to the parlor which was again inside a mall (Robinsons Galleria) to have a hair cut and hair treatment. I was scheduled to meet my friend at 4:30 PM so that was just right on time after my parlor thingy.


So, I had my hair cut and treatment starting at 2 PM. The thing is I finished early at 4PM. Since I know that my friend is not yet ready, I decided to check out some of the stores. Being a shopaholic, I ended up buying another clutch bag, blouse and earrings. This in a span of 30 minutes by just visiting 2 stores. Imagine if I visited more stores...Ha-ha, I think if I were to join a shopping contest I'd win assuming the mechanics were to buy as much items as you can in the shortest period of time.

At 4:30 met-up with my friend and decided to go to the Negros Fair at Rockwell. Its a bazaar showcasing some of the best items/food from Negros Occidental (Visayas Region). It was a bit of a disappointment because there were just a few stalls but of course being who I am, I was still able to buy a few stuff. I bought some dried fish, squid rings, barquillos, dulong (kind of fish in the Philippines) fried in olive oil and some cheese dip. Aside from that, I also bought some baskets and I bought my Mom a crucifix which I intend to give her as my Christmas present.



After our visit at the Negros Fair, we went around the mall again. Unfortunately, there were a lot of people which is so unusual. It was not too conducive to shop so I was not able to buy anything. We decided to just go to Fully Booked and I bought some magazines: Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping and Real Living. Hmm, my visit to a book store will not be complete without buying my romance novels, I only bought 2 since the others didn't really catch my fancy.


Then we had dinner at Cibo and went home early because I have to wake up at 7 AM tomorrow for that wedding out of town (Tagaytay).


Ooopss, I have to stop now because hubby just got back from his fishing trip. Time to spend some time together because we practically didn't see each other....

No comments: