Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ilog Ni Maria Honeybee Farm

I've been wanting to visit this Ilog ni Maria Honeybee Farm because I heard that they sell really good natural/organic stuff from the girl talk forum.

Since we finished lunch at around 12 pm and check-in time was at 2 pm, we decided to drop by the farm.


Since we finished lunch at around 12 pm and check-in time was at 2 pm, we decided to drop by the farm along Silang Cavite.
My eyes really popped out the minute I saw what they were selling. They had soaps, shampoo, facial care, hand wash, bees wax, bath salts, etc. Each item or scent had specific claims or pur
pose. So I really took time in reading and trying to decide what would suit me.

In the end I bought the following: bee propolis, bee pollen, all the flavors/scents of their soaps, honey cider vinegar, face oil, face moisturizer, hair oil, shampoo, insect repellent, honeymilk lotion,sting less, toothpaste, feminine wash, lip balm and pine buckets.
This is the first batch of my shopping spree, we decided to go back again the following day because I wanted to buy the bee propolis for my mom and in-laws. I didn't take a picture of the pine buckets anymore.

Once I start using them I'll be sharing as well the benefits or claims of each of the item I bought. I will also share whether it works or not.

From Ilog ni Maria, we went to T-House, this is where we stayed for 3 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, How can I get pure honey ? actually we were about to see the place but the entrace was to narrow, then when we tried our car was stuck in sticky soil. is there another entrance to it? pls let me know asap. better yet please pls post you tel number or cell number so I can call or is there an outlet near paranaque. thanks. Miss S