Thursday, October 4, 2007

Watched "Wedding Daze" and Bought My Bath and Body Works Stash

My husband and I were once again at Greenhills to watch a movie.

We watched "Wedding Daze" by Jason Biggs and Isla Fisher. I found funny, cute and heart warming movie. The movie tackled the possibility of meeting "the one" across a crowded room, fall in love and get married. I know this might seem fat fetched but the romantic in me feels that this is indeed possible.

After that I went to the V-Mall area of Greenhills and bought my regular stash of Bath and Body Works lotion and bod splash. This time I got the green clover scent for the lotion and winter candy apple for the body splash. I just love Bath and Body Works and how I wish that we have a store here in the Philippines. I also want to buy the shampoos and conditioner but I have to wait for my relatives to go here or when I go visit the States again.


Another topic, my new Cook. Hmmm, I don't know if she's a good one though. So far the food she has cooked were just the typical type, so I'll just give her a week before I assess if I'll change her. Good thing I didn't have to cook because my new cook came on the day my old cook left. Good for me.....

Another update, yes that part of our messy room is still messy until today. Why, I needed to buy some hooks and organizer for my bags. I'll share that in my next post....

No comments: