Thursday, October 4, 2007

Great Buys at Gourdo's

I was once again in Greenhills Promenade to watch a movie with my husband. Since we were there early I decided to drop by a magazine stand, Fully Booked and Gourdo's (photo coutesy of www.gourdos.com/Webpage.html).


As usual, I ended buying from all 3 stores :)
What did I buy? Here's a look....
It looks a lot but actually they're all just bulky.
So onto the items I bought, I'll start of with Gourdo's. I was able to purchase a buy 1 take 1 set of glasses (good for 4 people each set) for the price of P495.00 (PESOS) ONLY!!!! Wasn't that such a great buy??? Imagine, the cost of one is just P61.88 (PESOS). It was made of thick glass so its not the type that's easily breakable. Well, I bought this even if I still have glasses because one of the things I learned was that YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH GLASSES at home because it easily breaks. Following the same principle, I also bought 6 pieces of big tumbler glasses made of plastic at P50.00 each. I liked it because its big and handy for us so that we don't have to keep on pouring our drinks often. We do drink a lot of water that's why we always have a pitcher of water in our room. Another thing that I bought was a lemon zester but I'm actually going to use it as coconut grater because we also love coconut juice.

Lastly, I bought a medium and large copper tubs. I'm planning to
use the medium one as a magazine rack since we have a lot here at home. The big one will functions as storage bin and as an ice chest during parties (as suggested by the salesman). I thought it was a great idea because its easier to use that than the regular ice chest.

Then at the magazine rack stand I bought 2 back issues of In Stlye Magazine and at Fully Booked a book by Sophie Kinsela (one of my favorite authors) entitled Can you Keep a Secret?.

So there, Shopaholic Pinay invaded Greenhills Promenade....Till next time (ha-ha-ha :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, good thing you had a great time there because I had a bad experience with Guordo's female manager in their Trinoma Branch just this afternoon. I ended up not purchasing the wedding gift I was planning to buy worth 5,000. and now I don't feel like including them in my bridal registry. I hope they demote that unhelpful and haughty manager. geez What a waste of time.